Till Thursday, not many individuals knew the identify Moji Alli-Macaulay or who she was.
The lawmaker who represents the Amuwo-Odofin 1 constituency of Lagos has been dragged and closely criticised after her speech on social media regulation went viral.
Throughout a plenary session on Thursday, October 29, 2020, within the aftermath of the EndSars protest, she mentioned most Nigerian youths have been excessive on medicine, an announcement that obtained everybody speaking.
A preferred blogger referred to as Gistlovers additionally alleged Mojisola had as soon as beat up her personal father prior to now for an undisclosed cause and used COVID-19 palliative as souvenirs on her final birthday celebration with a photograph as proof.
Listed below are all of the issues you need to find out about her.
1. Mojisola Kehinde Alli-Macaulay was born on October 10, 1977, in Surulere, Lagos State.
2. She hails from Lagos Island.
3. She attended Festac Major Faculty and Subola Nursery and Major faculty for her main schooling between 1982-1990.
4. She attended Festac Ladies Excessive Faculty and Navy Secondary Faculty between 1990-1995.
5.Alli-Macaulay has a Diploma in Social Science from the Open College Milton Keynes, UK in 2003.
6. She bagged a level in Historical past and Worldwide Relations from Lagos State College in 2015.
7. Alli-Macaulay began her skilled profession as a Newscaster/Presenter at MITV/STAR FM.
8. She was additionally a Advertising and marketing Supervisor at D.R Advertising and marketing and Communications and a Senior Advertising and marketing Government at Continental Broadcasting Service, homeowners of TVC/RC.
9. Her political profession started in 2010 as a Ward Councillor.
10. She can also be a former Deputy Chief, Amuwo Odofin Legislative Council
11. She is a member of the Lagos State Meeting representing Amuwo Odofin Native Authorities Constituency 1. She gained the seat on the 2019 elections.