Omawumi Megbele is a singer, actress, and film producer.
Listed here are some information about her as she turns a 12 months older.
1. Omawumi was born on 13 April 1982 in Warri, Delta State the place she hails from.
2. She started her training at Nana Main College and Faculty of Training Demonstration Secondary College for her main and secondary training respectively.
3. She graduated from Ambrose Alli College with a Regulation diploma in 2005.
4. She labored along with her household’s regulation agency known as “O.S Megbele & Associates” in Port Harcourt, Rivers state after her commencement.
5. Omawumi rose to fame in 2007 after she participated in Idols West Africa ending as 1st runner-up.
6. In September 2008, she launched her debut single “In The Music”.
7. Her first album Surprise Girl was launched on November 11, 2009. her different albums, Lasso of Reality (2013) and Timeless (2017) and an E.P, In Her Emotions (2019).
8. She made her performing debut in 2009 when she performed a minor function at V-monologue, a play that displays the unfavourable points affecting Nigerian girls, and adopted it up with a task within the musical play Olorombi.
9. She made her display debut in 2010 with the high-budget AMAA award-winning movie, Inale. She made her second look in Home of Gold (2013) and a 3rd in Make a Transfer(2014).
10. Omawumi moved into her N100million Lekki dwelling in 2014.
11. She bought married to her husband, Tosin Yusuf in 2018 and they’re blessed with two kids.
12. She co-owns Hermanes Media alongside her greatest buddy Waje.
13. She made her debut as a film co-producer with the film ‘She Is’ in 2019.
14. Her awards and nominations embody Subsequent Rated Artiste on the Hip Hop World Award (2009), ELOY Awards nominee for the Greatest Feminine Artist (2014), and Greatest Vocal Efficiency (Feminine) at The Headies (2018)
The put up 14 Things To Know About Afro-Pop Singer, Omawumi appeared first on FabWoman | News, Style, Living Content For The Nigerian Woman.