Widespread TV presenter, actress and humanitarian, Rachel Bakam is lifeless.
Studies say the 38-year-old who had been ailing for some days died on Tuesday from anaemia.
Listed here are some information about her.
1.Rachel Bakam was born September 11, 1982, in Kaduna State the place she grew up.
2. She misplaced her father at age 12.
3. She performed a lead function within the Hausa drama sequence often known as Rayuwa at age 16.
4. Bakam was president of the Literary and Debating Membership then Head Woman in Kaduna Capital College and in addition the perfect graduating feminine pupil.
5. She was the perfect graduating pupil from the college of Arts at Ahmadu Bello College the place she studied English and Theatre Arts.
6. She did her Nationwide Youth Service Corps at Nigerian Tv Authority (NTA), the place she produced and offered completely different TV packages like Developments & Rachel &, Saturday Morning, and Model Code.
7. Bakam additionally studied digital filmmaking at New York Movie Academy.
8. She based Rayzeds Media Ltd and was a media advisor for the Performing Musician Employers Affiliation (PMAN) & African Style Reception Paris.
9. She is a 2015 alumna of the USA Worldwide Guests Management Programme.
10. She acquired an endorsement cope with Numatville Megacity in 2016.
11. Bakam is the founding father of the Water Ski and Wakeboard Federation in Nigeria.
12. Bakam has acquired a number of awards and nominations for her work a few of which embrace the
- 2015 Pan African Humanitarian Award because the Most Promising TV Character of the 12 months
- Sir Tafela Balewa Management Award because the Media Entrepreneur of the yr
13. She was beforehand married to media persona, Israel Edjeren however they parted methods in 2014.
14. Bakam was alleged to have dated ex-footballer John Fashanu.
15. She has a 12-year-old son from her earlier marriage.