President Buhari on Thursday, Could 7 suspended Hadiza Bala Usman, the Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA).
Nevertheless, in response to sources, her suspension could also be reversed as high personalities are urgent buttons in order that her suspension will be reversed.
The official mentioned the suspension was to permit a probe of allegations of improprieties towards Ms. Usman to happen unhindered.
Right here are some things to find out about her.
1. Hadiza Bala Usman was born on January 2, 1976, in Zaria to a Fulani ruling class household of the Sullubawa clan.
2. Her father, Yusufu Bala Usman was the grandson of Sarkin Katsina Muhammadu Katsina Dikko whereas her nice grandfather , Abdullahi Bayero was the tenth Emir of Kano from 1926 to 1953.
3. She began her training on the college employees major college of Ahmadu Bello College in Zaria.
4. She obtained a Bachelor’s diploma in enterprise administration in 2000 and a Grasp’s diploma in growth research from the College of Leeds in 2009.
5. Hadiza began her profession as a analysis assistant at the Centre for Democratic Growth and Analysis Coaching in Zaria in 1999.
6. She labored on the Bureau of Public Enterprises from July 2000 to August 2004 as an enterprise officer.
7. She was employed by the UNDP for the Federal Capital Territory Administration as a particular assistant to the Minister on challenge implementation from October 2004 to
8. She joined the Good Governance Group in Nigeria, a non-governmental organisation, because the nation director of technique from 2011 to July 2015.
9. Hadiza is without doubt one of the co-founders of the Carry Again Our Ladies marketing campaign, and can be a founding member of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
10. She was appointed Chief of Workers to Kaduna State by Governor Nasir El-Rufai in 2015.
11. She was appointed because the Managing Director of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) in July 2016 by President Muhammadu Buhari making her the primary feminine within the 63-year existence of the establishment.
12. She is Vice President (African Area) for the Worldwide Affiliation of Ports and Harbours (IAPH).
13. Hadiza was married to an financial analyst Tanimu Yakubu Kurfi and so they have two boys.