You may’t speak in regards to the leisure business in Nigeria now with out mentioning ‘Chigul’.
Recognized for having the ability to change between accents and her versatility, this girl of many components shouldn’t be solely a comedienne, however she can also be an actress, singer, TV presenter, and video vixen.
Listed here are some details about her.
1. She was born Chioma Omeruah on Could 14, 1976, in Lagos
2. She is the daughter of Late Air Commodore Samson Omeruah, a former army governor of Anambra State.
3. She is the second of 4 kids.
4. She attended Air Drive secondary faculty in Jos and Lagos respectively for her secondary schooling.
5. She moved to america on the age of 18 the place she studied French Training for her bachelor’s diploma.
6. She labored as a French trainer for 3 years.
7. Chigul is a polyglot and may communicate 5 languages, English, Igbo, Hausa, French and Spanish.
8. She moved again to Nigeria on the age of 30.
9. Chigul’s journey into appearing, comedy, and stardom started when a Blackberry voice notice she recorded utilizing her ‘Chigurl’ voice went viral after she shared it together with her associates and contacts.
10. She has eleven characters in her head however her Chigurl character is the preferred.
11. Her first hit track was in 2011 titled ‘Not Gonna Be A Weist’ (Waste)
12. She has acted in motion pictures like ‘The Wedding ceremony Party2’, ‘Highway to Yesterday ‘, ‘Banana Island Ghost’, ‘Chief Daddy’ and many others.
13. She gave a TedX Discuss in Euston in 2014 titled ‘Don’t Be A Waste’.
14. She featured in Falz’s ‘Karishika’ video and MI’s ‘Monkey’ in 2015.
15. For years, she has struggled with again ache brought on by a slipped disc in her backbone.
16. She married as a virgin at 33 years previous however the marriage crashed after one 12 months with out children.