Nothing beats a plate of fluffy scrambled eggs – our favorite simple breakfast idea at its best. Eggs are incredibly nutritious, add a lot of protein to your diet, and make the perfect foundation for any mix to enhance your diet (eggs and cheese, anyone?). And while it may seem like an incredibly easy dish to cook, it’s important to master the technique of making a delicious scrambled egg. With our recipe (all you need are two ingredients!) and a very simple step-by-step guide, you will appreciate this dish to add to your arsenal of breakfast recipes.
You’ll need a non-stick frying pan and a rubber spatula to turn this fan-favorite breakfast into a soft, fluffy pan, low and slow cooking is all the rage! The trick is to cook your eggs on low heat, constantly moving the eggs to form small curds. Whether it’s with cheese, a soft vegetable mix or a whole egg, you’re just four steps away from the best breakfast.
- 1 tablespoon. unsalted butter or olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- Kosher salt and pepper
Yields : 4 servings
- Heat butter (or oil) in a 10 to 12-in non-stick skillet on medium-low.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with half teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are fluffy.
- When the eggs are almost hard, add any other toppings you want (might be cheese, cooked vegetables, herbs, soft vegetables like spinach or cabbage).
Ready to serve.
Watch video below…